Rates & Payment
For Individuals, Couples and Small Groups, who will join others on the cruise. Requested single occupancy is plus 50%. Otherwise singles will share with another of the same sex. We allow one free space for every eight booked, i.e. book eight, pay for seven.
Head Boat Pricing
Whole Boat Pricing
- Six nights, seven days accommodation in two person cabins, twin or queen, with private bathroom.
- Air conditioning or natural ventilation through hatches and windows.
- Three meals per day, and hors d’oeuvres and snacks.
- All hot and cold drinks including basic alcoholic drinks and wine with dinner. Premium brands (eg Grey Goose, Patron) are available on request at cost.
- Use of all sporting equipment and scuba tanks, air, weights and snorkeling gear (rental SCUBA gear available but not included).
- Instruction in water sports (except SCUBA instruction which is available but is not included).
- Land taxi transfers to “The Baths”, National Park on Virgin Gorda, including Park fees.
- Help and guidance from crew, including scuba. Use of tenders, driven by crew at all times.
- Full service from the crew.
- LIMITED Wifi. Our WiFi is linked to our cell service. Guests will be able to check email daily, but not all day. They will NOT be able to stream any audio or video.
What's Not Included
- Diving equipment, ie BC, Regulator etc
- Diving instruction.
- Willy T/Sharkplaneo Sticker: $5.00 Kid’s swim program donation.
- See the link below for details regarding instruction and gear rentals https://www.bvisailing.com/bvi-scuba-diving/
- All expenses before and after stay on vessel, including taxi transfers.
- Gratuities to crew – suggested 15%.
- BVI Cruising Tax. As a guide that is currently $24.00 per person.
Have Questions? Call Us 1-284-499-1999
Refund Rules for Whole Boat and Head Boat Bookings
All payments are non refundable unless space is rebooked, in which case a full refund is paid. There is also an administration fee for cancellations.
Guest Insurance for Whole Boat and Head Boat Bookings
Our Insurance covers you against “onboard” risks only. It does not cover you when you are not on board the Cuan Law, for example for illness or accidents during any “in the water” activities, during shore visits or for any changes in flights, and/or hotel reservations. Please make sure you are covered against these risks. DAN – Divers Alert Network provides an excellent option for diving including “Medivac”. Call them at 1-800-446 -2671. For more extensive coverage we suggest you look at personal accident insurance too which would cover you for any part of your vacation as well as trip cancellation. www.travelguard.com is a helpful website in this regard.
Cuan Law – Trimarine Boat Company Hurricane/Named Storm/Down Island Policy
#1 In the event of the approach of a Named Storm, guests will not be permitted to remain on board the Cuan Law.
#2 They may fly home or stay ashore and return to complete the charter aboard Cuan Law when conditions permit. Cuan Law – Trimarine Boat Company will not be responsible for any airfares or shore expenses.
#3 Guests must ensure that if the Cuan Law is deemed to be unavailable due to storm conditions, their trip cancellation policy will cover their loss of time on board. Cuan Law will NOT reimburse for this lost time. Cancellation for storm reasons ahead of a trip MUST also be covered by guest insurance.